Himachal is unique for its unmatched climate and scenic beauty. Himachal Tour will explore this tourist place which is popular for its health benefits also, because of its pollution-free environment, refreshing air and snow-peaked mountains. So, if you are a Nature lover or an adventure freak, this place is a heaven for you. And, Freelance Travels will make it possible for you to enjoy this trip with a tailor-made package just for you and to suit your budget. Our package will take you through the enchanting places of Himachal like, Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Dharamsala, Dalhousie and tracking back to Amritsar.
Our Himachal Tour will take you through a refreshing journey through the scenic valley, mountains and green meadows on the lap of the Great Himalayas.
Freelance Travels Himachal Tour will ensure a great travel experience for you. Not only will it provide you visual satisfaction but also make your mind and soul fresh and energetic.
Himachal Tour Program Schedule
9 Nights 10 Days
Date of Journey
7th May, 21st May 2021
Date of Return
16th May, 30th May 2021
Shimla- 2N, Manali- 3N
Shimla Kali Bari
Day 1: Start from Howrah.
Day 2: Our train journey continues.
Day 3: Reach Kalka / Chandigarh / Ambala, transfer to Shimla. After Lunch takes a stroll around Kalibari, Shimla Mall area.
Day 4: After breakfast move to Kufri and Fagu. Enjoy the 1st half there with various activities. After lunch takes a stroll to Jakhoo temple, an ancient temple in Shimla, dedicated to the Lord Hanuman.
Day 5: On this day we move to Manali, on the way we will visit Manikaran, a pilgrimage center.
Day 6: Today we will visit Hidimba Devi Temple, locally known as Dhungari Temple – It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima. Then we will proceed to Manu Temple, Mall Road, Manali Museum, Buddhist Monastery.
Day 7: Today is the day we all are waiting for, yes the SNOW valley Rohtang Pass. We will explore Rohtang Pass snow point, Vasistha Mandir, Solang Valley – will take part in the various activities over there.
Day 8: After breakfast, the journey continues to Kalka / Chandigarh / Ambala via Kullu valley. Board train at night.
Day 9: The journey continues.
Day 10: Reach Howrah with sweet memories.
Price of this package
Rs. 13500.00 onwards
Himachal Tour Package Includes:
1. Sleep Class Train ticket.
2. Non AC Transportation.
3. 5 nights stay in double/triple Non AC room.
4. 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch and 5 Dinner will be provided as per package schedule.
5. Tour Manager.
1. Train Food.
2. Personal expenditure, activites, Laundry, Coolie, Puja expenditure will be carried by the customer.
3. Entry Fee any Park or Temple.
4. Any meal out of inclusions.
5. Rotang Pass cost.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Up-down from Howrah in Sleeper coach in Train, sightseeing in Bus/Car.
2. The itinerary can be changed if required.
3. For Senior Citizen, carry age proof certificate.
4. Maintain Hotel rules while staying at Hotel. 1 Room will be provided per family.
5. We will always depend on any issues related to Bus & Train.
6. If any accident occours during the journey, Freelance Travels is not liable to pay money.
We can provide AC Train Ticket / Air Ticket with the difference amount between sleeper class and the above.
Exclusive Car (AC)
We can provide Car (Exclusive) for you or your family with extra charges.
We can provide AC Room instead of NON AC Room with extra cost. Subject to avability. Single occupancy in a Double Bedded Room with extra cost is also possible.