Sikkim – Silk Route Tour is getting popular as a tourist destination as it has an abundance of scenic beauty. The old Silk Route passes through East Sikkim which is part of the ancient network of trade routes connecting China and India. This route passes through Lhasa and Nathula Pass and Jelep La Pass.
The Sikkim Silk Route package from Freelance Travels, among the best tour operators in Kolkata is tailormade in such a way that it not only easy in the budget also covering almost every popular tourist destination in a very short time so that this holiday can be planned in a very short notice. Though customized packages are also available.
The Silk Route Tour covers the popular destinations like the Mankhim, IchheyGaon, Nathang, Zuluk and Sillery Gaon.
Silk Route Tour Program Schedule
6 Nights 7 Days
Date of Journey
10th Mar 2021 and 26th Mar 2021.
Date of Return
16th Mar 2021 and 1st Apr 2021.
Day 1: Broad train from Howrah.
Day 2: Take a short freshen up time and breakfast after reaching Siliguri, then our journey starts towards the hilly road of North Bengal. After a drive of 5 hours, we will reach Aritar in Sikkim. Take lunch and after visit Aritar Lake and Aritar Monastery.
Day 3: Today we will visit Rongli Market, take permission, and in the meantime will do marketing as well. Later will visit Que Khola Falls. Today we will stay at Phadamchen, 8,230 ft. from sea level.
Day 4: Our journey continues up to Kupup Lake, 13,066 ft. from sea level, covering Zig Zag road, Thambi View Point, Nathang Valley, night at Zuluk or Phadamchen.
Day 5: After breakfast moves down to Sillery Gaon, a small village in the Kalimpong district. After lunch takes a stroll to Damsang Fort. The ancient fort, built-in 1690 stands today with the honor of being the last home of the Lepcha king- Gyabo Achuk.
Day 6: Morning visit Ramitey View Point. Capture the moment of Kanchenjugha with the first ray of sunlight. After breakfast, we move down to Siliguri with a memory of the Silk Route.
Day 7: Reach Howrah.
Price of this package
Silk Route Tour Package Includes:
1. Train sleeper class ticket.
2. Non AC Transportation.
4. 4 nights stay in double/triple Non AC room.
5. 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 snacks and 5 Dinner will be provided as per package schedule.
6. Tour Manager.
1. Personal expenditure, Laundry, Coolie, Puja expenditure will be carried by the customer.
2. Entry Fee any Park or Temple.
3. Any meal out of inclusions.
4. Train Food.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Up-down from Howrah in Sleeper coach in Train, sightseeing in Bus/Car.
2. The itinerary can be changed if required.
3. For Senior Citizen, carry age proof certificate.
4. Maintain Hotel rules while staying at Hotel. 1 Room will be provided per family.
5. We will always depend on any issues related to Bus & Train.
6. If any accident occours during the journey, Freelance Travels is not liable to pay money.
We can provide AC Train Ticket / Air Ticket with the difference amount between sleeper class and the above.
Exclusive Car (AC)
We can provide Car (Exclusive) for you or your family with extra charges.
We can provide AC Room instead of NON AC Room with extra cost. Subject to avability. Single occupancy in a Double Bedded Room with extra cost is also possible.